Who we are
The Ministry of Justice has a nine member Strategic Leadership Team led by the Secretary for Justice and Chief Executive.
The Strategic Leadership Team
- Andrew Bridgman, Secretary for Justice and Chief Executive
- Audrey Sonerson, Deputy Chief Executive
- Nigel Fyfe, Deputy Secretary | Lead Negotiator
- Kevin Jenkins, Interim Chief Operating Officer | Operations and Service Delivery
- Rajesh Chhana, Deputy Secretary | Policy
- Colin Lynch, Deputy Chief Executive | Justice Sector
- Suzanne Stew, Deputy Secretary | Corporate
- Tina Wakefield | Chief Information Officer
The Strategic Leadership Team sets the Ministry's strategic direction and is responsible for its performance and the development and maintenance of its capabilities. It also determines the initiatives that will help the development and enhancement of Ministry of Justice services.
The team plays an important role in developing and maintaining relationships, particularly with Ministers, the judiciary, justice sector agencies, central agencies and other organisations and professional bodies.