Crime prevention - Policy and Consultation
Proactive policy development and support to prevent crime is critical to reducing offending and the personal and social costs of crime.
In this section
- Youth justice: dealing with offending by children aged 10 to 13 years, and young people aged 14 to 16 years. Read about the Youth Crime Action Plan 2013-2023.
- Reducing knife crime: a range of actions to reduce the harm that can arise from young people carrying knives.
- Crime prevention through environmental design (CPTED): resources for crime prevention through environmental design.
- Crime prevention and community safety projects: funding for crime prevention and community safety projects.
- Sexual violence primary prevention services: funding for initiatives targeting the primary prevention of sexual violence.
- STOP Graffiti: the Stop Tagging Our Place Strategy.
- Drivers of crime: addressing the drivers and context of crime.