Hamilton High / District Court
- Do I need to attend jury service today? (for current jurors)
- The court house
- Transport and parking
Do I need to attend jury service today? (for current jurors)
This message is from the Registrar of the Hamilton District Court for all jurors summoned to attend for Jury Service in the week commencing Monday 15th February 2016.
You are required to report to the Hamilton District Court Jury Assembly Room on Level 4 on Monday 15th February 2016 by 9:00am.
Please Note: A search station will be operating. Please leave all sharp items such as knives, scissors, cutlery, knitting needles, screwdrivers etc at home.
- (Tel) 0800 268 787
- (International) +64 9 583 1900
- (Fax) 09 916 9153
- The main entrance for Jurors is at the District Court which is located on Anglesea Street.
- High Court reception is on Level 2.
- District Court reception is on Level 2.
The court house
Transport and parking
- There is no free parking near Hamilton District Court.
- Jurors will be reimbursed for car parking costs if you travelled to Court in your private vehicle and there is no convenient free car parking available.
- The nearest parking building is located on Knox Street.
- You will NOT have to pay for parking while attending Jury Service if you bring your ticket from CARePARK, the Knox Street car parking building.
- Please bring your parking ticket with you and see a jury court staff member for validation in the Jury Assembly Room on level 4.
- If you park elsewhere, a parking receipt should be obtained and you will need to complete a reimbursement form which court staff can provide if required.