Christmas & New Year office hours
- Close: 3pm, Wednesday 24 December 2014
- Open: 9am, Monday 5 January 2015
The Review Authority reviews decisions the Secretary for Justice makes about legal aid provider approvals.
You can ask for a review of decisions about:
- declining your application to provide legal aid services or specified legal services
- imposing any condition on your approval to provide legal aid services or specified legal services
- imposing any interim restriction on you where your performance is under investigation
- imposing any sanction on you after an investigation of your performance
- cancelling your approval to provide legal aid services or specified legal services.
Note: From 1 August 2011, if you were a provider, or former listed provider, with the Legal Services Agency and want a review of a decision about the amount you were paid under the Legal Services Act 2000, you can apply to the Legal Aid Tribunal. You can find more information, including application forms, at the Legal Aid Tribunal website.
We value your feedback
The information that you provide will help us to improve our services. This survey will take less than 5 minutes to complete. Thank you for taking the time to tell us what you think.