1. While the judge is sitting in court for chambers or in closed court, no recording must take place.
2. No recording may take place in or at the hearing venue when the judge is not present, except with prior leave of the judge.
3. The media applicant and representatives of the media applicant must at all times conduct themselves appropriately.
4. Any recording taken must not be published or broadcast until at least 10 minutes have elapsed.
5. Despite paragraph 4, recording taken may be published or broadcast live if the judge grants leave.
6. The media applicant must maintain a copy of all publications or broadcasts using recording taken under these guidelines and must supply to the court a tape of any publication or broadcast or a transcript of any publication or broadcast, or both, if requested by the judge.
7. Recording taken must not be used other than in the programme or on the website nominated in the application form.
8. Members of the public attending the hearing must not be recorded in or at the hearing venue.
This page was last updated: