If you'd like to ask a question, give us feedback or make a non-judicial complaint, fill in the form below and we'll get back to you.

We can't give legal advice. For legal advice, you should contact a lawyer or Community Law Centre.

We can't action judicial complaints made on this form. If you have a complaint regarding:

Please complete all fields with an *

(Select an option)
  • Send us your complaint.
  • Ask us a question

The information you give us for providing feedback or a complaint, on the topic of your choice, will be passed to the appropriate business unit at the Ministry for action, if appropriate.  For more details, check our privacy policy