This website provides you with general information that is true and accurate to the best of the Ministry of Justice's knowledge.
We advise you that:
- The Ministry of Justice may change, delete, add to, or otherwise amend the information contained on this website without notice.
- Information on this website is not business, tax or legal advice. You should take specific advice from qualified professionals before taking any action based on this information.
- The Ministry of Justice does not accept any liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of this website.
- While the Ministry of Justice has taken all reasonable care in placing the correct information in this website, it cannot be liable for any inaccuracy, error, omission,or any other kind of inadequacy, deficiency, or flaw in, or in relation to the information contained in this website and its subsites; including its third parties external links. The Ministry fully excludes any and all liability of any kind to any person or entity that chooses to rely upon the information.
- The New Zealand government and the Ministry of Justice do not support or recommend any specific commercial product, process, or service mentioned on this site.
- The Ministry of Justice is not responsible for and does not endorse the content of other websites linked to, or referenced from, this website. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all the time and have no control over the availability of the linked pages.
Each page on this website must be read together with this disclaimer and any other disclaimer on that page. For more information, please read this website's full Terms and Conditions, Privacy and Copyright documents.
If you ignore this disclaimer, you do so at your own risk.
Last updated on 16 January 2014