Apply to be licensed or certified
To apply online you need:
- A suitable colour photograph. This means a photo that:
Is in a JPEG (.jpg) format and does not exceed 180 kilobytes (45mm high x 35 mm wide).
Shows a full front view of your face, head, and shoulders, with your head filling most of the photograph.
- Has a plain, light-coloured background (not white or dark), with no background shadow.
- Your number from the old scheme (on your old card), if you were licensed or certified before.
- A Mastercard or Visa credit/debit card (not American Express or any other type of credit/debit card).
|Company Licence and Company Officer||$616|
|Certificate of Approval||$170|
|Certificate of Approval with temporary certificate||$187|
- Applications for a certificate of approval or individual licence under the Trans Tasman Mutual Recognition Act 1997 cannot be made online, for further information click here.
- For information on whether to apply for a company or an individual licence click here.
- If you apply for a company licence online, every officer of the company (Directors & CEOs) must also complete a company officer form (PDF, 534 Kb). This form is currently only available in PDF format.
To apply on a paper form you need:
- A hard copy or an electronic version of the photograph (for electronic see information above).
- A form and a cheque for the correct fee – see table below.
|Company Licence and Company Officer||
|Company Licence Form (PDF, 596 Kb)
Company Officer Form (PDF, 534 Kb)
|Individual Licence||$600||Individual Licence Form (PDF, 575 Kb)|
|Certificate of Approval||$200||Certificate of Approval Form (PDF, 572 Kb)|
|Certificate of Approval with temporary certificate||$220||Certificate of Approval Form (PDF, 752 Kb)|
|Certificate of Approval under the Trans-Tasman Mutual Recognition Act 1997
||TTMR Certificate of Approval Form (PDF, 490 Kb)
|Individual Licence under the Trans-Tasman Mutual Recognition Act 1997
||TTMR lndividual Licence Form (PDF, 490 Kb)
Paper applications will take longer to process than online applications.