UPDATE 13 September 2021: The Auckland region is at COVID-19 Alert Level 4. Everywhere else in Aotearoa New Zealand is at Delta Alert Level 2.

For family-related guidance during COVID-19, please refer to our Information for families and whānau page.

Courts remain an essential service throughout all COVID-19 alert levels but will operate differently. For more information about how courts are currently operating, please refer to: Information for all court and tribunal users.

Please do not come to the courthouse if you are feeling unwell. Contact 0800 COURTS (0800 268 787) if you cannot enter the courthouse or are not sure whether to attend. Find contact details for a court or tribunal

We are following Ministry of Health guidelines to protect the health and safety of all court participants and staff. Follow the link above to court protocols for information applicable to your region. Court participants are strongly encouraged to download the NZ COVID Tracer app and scan the COVID-19 QR code using their mobile devices.

Please download the latest health and safety factsheet from the top of our COVID-19 hub page and please keep checking our Latest COVID-19 Updates page for new information.

Get information about family issues, and other times when you need help.

This page was last updated: