Trans-Tasman Occupations Tribunal

COVID-19 UPDATE Tuesday, 13 September 2022

1. While COVID-19 is in the community, the Tribunal will, as far as is reasonably practicable, operate in its usual manner.

2. Everyone who attends the Tribunal in person must comply with the health and safety requirements at the hearing facility.

3. In some cases, there will be a need to change (possibly at short notice) the way the Tribunal operates, including by conducting hearings entirely by video-link or telephone or by requiring that documents be emailed rather than posted or delivered.

4. Parties affected by any change to the Tribunal’s usual operating procedures will be advised of those changes and provided with information to ensure that they understand how their matter will be handled by the Tribunal.

5. This Protocol applies until revoked or modified by the Tribunal.

6. The Tribunal’s Protocol dated 13 June 2022 is revoked.

G D Pearson
Chair of the Trans-Tasman Occupations Tribunal
13 September 2022

 To apply to be registered in New Zealand, you need to apply to the New Zealand registration authority for that occupation.

 Find New Zealand registration authorities on the Immigration New Zealand website(external link)

If you disagree with the decision of the registration authority, you can apply to the Trans-Tasman Occupations Tribunal for a review.

You can apply at any time.

The Tribunal can review the registration authority’s decision to:

  • impose conditions on registration
  • postpone the granting of registration
  • refuse registration.

·           Show a copy of their Vaccine Pass and photo identification (such as a driver’s licence or passport) if required to do at the entrance to the building;


This page was last updated: