Relationship property forms & fees


$700 to apply for a Relationship Property Order.

$906 for each half day that the hearing takes. The applicant has to pay this amount even if the hearing doesn’t fill up all of the half day.

Find out more about getting help to pay the court fees

You may want to get legal advice to help you. You may be able to get:

File and Pay

Relationship Property Order fees can be paid through the File and Pay service. This will allow you to pay the fees using a credit or debit card. You can find the fees under the “Family Court” Court type.
When you make a payment through File and Pay, you will receive a receipt that you should print out and send to us with your documents.

You can find File and Pay here: File and Pay (external link)


Note: When you print the forms it's important to print them single sided.

Application form for order (or declaration) on notice - G5 [PDF, 47 KB]

General affidavit form [PDF, 38 KB]

Affidavit as to assets and liabilities - PR1 [PDF, 141 KB]

Information sheet to accompany certain applications - G7 [PDF, 44 KB]

Help to fill in the forms

Guidelines for completing forms and affidavits

Visit your local court

This page was last updated: