You can now pay for some civil applications online through our file and pay tool. There are some important things to know about paying for your application online first.
You must file all documents physically. Certain court filings need to have an original signature on the copy given to the court.
Because of this, you will need to:
- Posting the documents to:
PO Box 789, Wellington 6140
Please remember the following when applying:
- If your application type does not appear in our drop-down menus, it is not currently available to submit online.
- If you have an existing case title or number, enter these in the fields after the filing type.
- Under ‘Fee Options’, choose ‘I am paying fees only’
- Under ‘Upload Documents’ you will see a list of documents you need to provide for this filing. Although you can attach copies of these here, you must still deliver or post a copy of each of these to the court when you file.
- When your payment is complete you will receive an email with a receipt attached. Attach this receipt to your documents when you give them to the Court.
Continue to file and pay(external link) to submit and pay for your application