Review an Inland Revenue decision

If you're unable to pay your child support payments or if you think Inland Revenue have calculated them incorrectly, you can apply for reviews, objections and/or exemptions(external link)

First, contact Inland Revenue about these matters. If you're still unhappy with its decision, you can ask the Family Court for help.