Receive a reparation payment

The judge can order an offender to pay you money if you've suffered emotional harm or lost property as a result of a crime. This is known as reparation.

The fastest way to receive your payment from the court is by direct credit.

Please note: We understand that some of our participants previously received payment by cheque. As payment by cheque will no longer be available after 31 May 2021, please contact us on 0800 909 909 with your bank account details or send us a message online. For more information, see our website:

Receive your reparation

For more information on the services available to you, please visit: link)