List of offenders awarded compensation

If you‘re a victim of an offender named in a notice of payment into the Victims’ Claims Trust Account, you may be entitled to make a claim against the money awarded to the offender.

Notice of end of process for making and determining victims’ claims

Notice of payment into Victims’ Claims Trust Account

The pages that follow contain the current list of offenders that have been awarded compensation, arranged alphabetically by surname: