Ask NZ court to suspend enforcement while appeal to Australian court

If someone registers an Australian judgment against you in New Zealand, you can apply to the New Zealand court to stay (suspend) enforcement while you are appealing against the Australian judgment or asking the Australian court to change or cancel the decision.

You can do this by making an interlocutory application to the New Zealand court

This page was last updated: