Pay online

You are now able to pay for your application through our file and pay tool. There are some important things to know about paying for a divorce, or ‘Dissolution of Marriage’, online.

You must file all documents physically. Certain court filings, including divorce applications, need to have the original copies of documents given to the court.

Because of this you will need to:

Central Registry
DX SX10042
PO Box 789, Wellington 6140

 Please remember the following when applying:

  • Under ‘Fee Options’, choose ‘I am paying fees only’
  • Under ‘Upload Documents’ you will see a list of documents you need to provide for this filing. Although you can attach copies of these here, you must still deliver or post a copy of each of these to the court when you file.
  • When your payment is complete you will receive an email with a receipt attached. Attach this receipt to your documents when you give them to the Court.

Continue to file and pay(external link) to submit and pay for your application.